Do you need information about the Family Law Courts in Brisbane?
Important information and contact details about the Family Law Courts in Brisbane
Call the National Enquiry Centre on 1300 352 000*
The Family Law Courts’ National Enquiry Centre (NEC) is the entry point for all telephone and email inquiries about Family Law Court matters in the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
The NEC can assist with:
- Information about how to apply to the court
- Making urgent applications to the family law court
- Procedural information about your case
- General information about family law
- Forms, fact sheets, and other publications
- Copies of divorce orders, and
- General information and help signing up to the Commonwealth Courts Portal, including eFiling
Although the staff is available to assist on a range of matters, they cannot give you legal advice. If you require legal advice, you should contact a lawyer through:
- Legal aid
- Community legal centre, or
- A private law firm.
*Local call costs apply
FAMILY COURT OF AUSTRALIA and FEDERAL CIRCUIT COURT OF AUSTRALIA have informative websites that have recently changed.
- The Federal Circuit Court website
- The Family Court website
- The Australian Government Web Archive
- Archived collections of the website are also available on the Internet Archive Wayback machine. The wayback machine is a third party website and the court cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency, completeness or interpretation of the information.
NEC opening hours
8.30am to 5.00pm ~ Monday to Friday
NEC contact details
Phone: 1300 352 000*
TTY: 1300 720 980*
International: +61 2 8892 8590
Fax: +61 2 8892 8585
Family Law Courts
National Enquiry Centre
GPO Box 9991
Parramatta NSW 2150
There are services available to help families deal with separation issues without going to court. If you are affected by family relationship or separation issues and do not have a case before the Court, call the Family Relationship Advice line on 1800 050 321 or visit www.familyrelationship.gov.au or visit www.familylawcourts.gov.au or call 1300 352 000
*Local call costs apply
James Noble Law can help
Beyond all, if you would like any information on the Family Law Courts in Brisbane regarding a matter that may be in progress, please call and speak to one of our highly experienced Brisbane Family Lawyers on 1800 662 535