James Noble Law is pleased to announce that we will be offering Environmental Law Services in the near future. We will be able to advise on a range of small development and business compliance issues through to the largest of issues in conjunction with our Environmental Law partners.
James Noble Law and it partner professionals are launching its Environmental Law and Sustainability section.
We will assist clients with environmental prosecutions with issues such as contaminated land litigation. We will assist at all levels of government depending on which sector your issues fall within.
Environmental law – or “environmental and natural resources law” – is a collective term describing the network of treaties, statutes, regulations, common and customary laws addressing the effects of human activity on the natural environment. The core environmental law regimes address environmental pollution.
We can also assist in the following areas:
• Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA’s) and due diligence.
• Landfill and waste management;
• Pollution and emissions licences;
• Native Title and heritage planning issues;
• Advising on specific planning applications; and
• Interpretation of legislations and case law and how they apply to your business.